1 bed House/Villa for sale
in FL Osceola County Kissimmee , United States of America
MARGARITAVILLE RESORT ORLANDO COTTAGE FOR SALE! THESE ARE NOT BUILDER SALES - THESE ARE RESALE LISTINGS IN THE FIRST PHASE 'SUNSET COVE' CLOSEST TO THE RESORT AMENITIES! 775-C Model 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath Corner Lot with Beautiful Backyard! Discontinued Model, no more One Bedrooms Cottages being Built! Only One of Six in the Entire Resort! Master Bedroom Suite with Spacious Back Patio, Upgraded Appliances, Kitchen Countertops and Flooring! In-Ceiling Speakers in Living Room that Connects to TV or Phone Via App! Located Close to All the Amenities! Back Yard Landscaping has Beautiful Shell/Sand Pathways and Palm Trees! Live Here Full Time or Purchase as a Second Home or Vacation Rental Property! Must be purchased along with Margaritaville Approved Ethan Allen "BEACH HOUSE" Furniture and Housewares Package including extras for an additional negotiable price (Seller paid $33k total). Furniture Package also includes Blinds, Drapes, TVs, Artwork, Kitchen Necessities, Dishware, Linens, and so MUCH MORE! Detailed Itemized List to be provided upon Request. Unique First of its Kind Resort with Multiple Pools, Restaurants, Bars, Live Music, Gym, Kid's Club, On-Site Water Park, Retail and More! AMAZING LOCATION ON 192 ACROSS THE STREET FROM DISNEY'S ANIMAL KINGDOM! Property is Turn Key! Hurry to Claim Your Piece of Paradise!!
* Property Type: Single Family Home
* Sub Type: Single Family Residence
* Listing Status: Active
* County/Area: Osceola County
* Zip Code: 34747
* Year Built: 2018
* Subdivision/Neighborhood: Rolling Oaks Ph 5
* Sq.Ft.: 775 sq ft
* Stories: One
* Total Rooms: 3
* Bedrooms: 1
* Full Baths: 1
* Lot Size: 871 sq ft lot
* Baths: 1
* View: Garden
* Zoning: RES
* Amenities Additional Fees: Fins Up Beach Club at Margaritaville Resort Orlando: Pools Bar & Restaurant Gym Spa Kids Club. One time Fins Up Beach Club Membership fee of $1000.00 due to Rolling Oaks Club LLC.
* Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
* Association Fee: 370.26
* Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
* Association Fee Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Cable TV, Internet, Maintenance Grounds, Pest Control, Security, Trash
* Association Fee Requirement: Required
* Community Features: Fitness, Gated Community, Park, Playground, Pool
* Complex Community Name NCCB: MARGARITAVILLE
* Construction Materials: Concrete
* Cooling: Central Air
* Country: US
* Direction Faces: East
* Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
* Flooring: Tile
* Foundation Details: Slab
* Gated Community: Yes, See Security Features
* Heating: Central
* Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s)
* Laundry Features: Laundry Closet
* Lot Features: Corner Lot
* Lot Size Square Feet: 871
* Minimum Lease: 1-7 Days
* Monthly HOA Amount: 370.26
* Other Fees Amount: 161
* Other Fees Term: Monthly
* Parcel Number: 04-25-27-5005-0001-0660
* Parking Features: Open
* Patio And Porch Features: Front Porch, Patio
* Pet Restrictions: Per HOA Rules.
* Pets Allowed: Yes
* Property Condition: Completed
* Property Description: Corner Unit
* Roof: Tile
* Security Features: Gated Community, Security Gate
* Tax Year: 2018
* Total Acreage: Up to 10889 Sq. Ft.
* Township: 25
* Utilities: BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
The experts at Buy Orlando Villas specialize in the representation of Foreign National Citizens in the Buying and Selling of Investment Properties, for Short-Term or Long-Term Rental. With a specific focus of Lifestyle, Resort & Vacation Style properties located in the World's Number One Vacation Destination - Orlando, Florida!
Whether looking for a second home with amenities galore, an income producing property or even mixture of both, we know exactly what guests look for in a vacation rental, so we can identify and advise on the highest-performing and most productive options currently available for the rental market.
We are well versed in the entire process of buying and selling vacation homes in Orlando's most popular communities, and can provide honest and accurate information for every step. From building, furnishing, and renting an individual vacation home to managing an entire property portfolio, our team of experts offer a level of service, knowledge and professional expertise that is second to none.
With up-to-date advice about market trends, sale histories, rental performance statistics, and custom-builds, our guidance is offered to ensure every client's home can be marketed to its full potential and filled with paying guests all year round...