Welcome home to one of Lake Nona's most exclusive gated communities: Waters Edge. This townhome features a great floor plan, 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms with master bedrooms downstairs and bonus room upstairs. One of the bedrooms upstairs can be made into a second master bedroom as it has direct access to the bathroom. This townhome also has a rear entry garage and plenty of space for parking multiple cars. This highly sought out community is at the heart of Lake Nona, just minutes to the 417, 528, Orlando, Medical City, and a short trip to Kennedy Space Center, I-95, and the beaches Waters Edge community offers access to beautiful Lake Nona that includes a boat ramp and dock, Nature Trails and a Dog Park, Pool, Clubhouse, Basketball Court, Tennis Court, playground, BBQ area, . HOA includes YMCA household membership and lawn maintenance.
* Property Type: Townhouse
* Sub Type: Townhouse
* Listing Status: Active
* County/Area: Orange County
* Zip Code: 32827
* Year Built: 2012
* Subdivision/Neighborhood: Waters Edge/Lk Nona
* Elementary School: Northlake Park Elem
* Middle School: Lake Nona Middle School
* High School: Lake Nona High
* Sq.Ft.: 1,621 sq ft
* Stories: Two
* Total Rooms: 7
* Bedrooms: 3
* Full Baths: 2
* Half Baths: 1
* Garage: 15x16 1-Car Yes
* Lot Size: 2178 sq ft lot
* Baths: 3
* Zoning: PD/AN
* Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
* Association Approval Required YN: Yes
* Association Fee: 1060.00
* Association Fee Frequency: Quarterly
* Association Fee Includes: Maintenance Grounds
* Association Fee Requirement: Required
* Building Name Number: WATER'S EDGE AT LAKE NONA UNIT
* Community Features: Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts
* Construction Materials: Block, Stucco
* Cooling: Central Air
* Country: US
* Direction Faces: East
* Exterior Features: Other, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk
* Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
* Foundation Details: Slab
* Furnished: Unfurnished
* Gated Community: Yes, See Community Features
* Heating: Central, Electric
* Lot Size Square Feet: 2347
* Minimum Lease: 8-12 Months
* Monthly HOA Amount: 353.33
* Parcel Number: 12-24-30-8870-01-320
* Pet Restrictions: Contact with HOA.
* Pets Allowed: Yes
* Roof: Shingle
* Tax Year: 2018
* Total Acreage: Up to 10889 Sq. Ft.
* Township: 24
The experts at Buy Orlando Villas specialize in the representation of Foreign National Citizens in the Buying and Selling of Investment Properties, for Short-Term or Long-Term Rental. With a specific focus of Lifestyle, Resort & Vacation Style properties located in the World's Number One Vacation Destination - Orlando, Florida!
Whether looking for a second home with amenities galore, an income producing property or even mixture of both, we know exactly what guests look for in a vacation rental, so we can identify and advise on the highest-performing and most productive options currently available for the rental market.
We are well versed in the entire process of buying and selling vacation homes in Orlando's most popular communities, and can provide honest and accurate information for every step. From building, furnishing, and renting an individual vacation home to managing an entire property portfolio, our team of experts offer a level of service, knowledge and professional expertise that is second to none.
With up-to-date advice about market trends, sale histories, rental performance statistics, and custom-builds, our guidance is offered to ensure every client's home can be marketed to its full potential and filled with paying guests all year round...