3 bed House/Villa for sale
in FL Orange County Orlando , United States of America
Save Thousands!! This home qualifies for NO CLOSING COST LOAN!!! Magnificent Morrison home in beautiful Lake Nona! This home wont last very long! Offering split bedroom plan with open kitchen. Kitchen with double oven, stainless steel appliances. Living room overlooking conservation. Outstanding floor plan with office. Modern and beautiful stone elevation in front of home and master in rear of home. Wonderful oversize garage for your favorite vehicles. Priced to sell quickly. Motivated Seller, Schedule Showing, Send offer Today!
* Property Type: Single Family Home
* Sub Type: Single Family Residence
* Listing Status: Active
* County/Area: Orange County
* Zip Code: 32827
* Year Built: 2005
* Subdivision/Neighborhood: Cherry Rdg
* Sq.Ft.: 2,042 sq ft
* Stories: One
* Total Rooms: 6
* Bedrooms: 3
* Full Baths: 2
* Garage: 00x00 2-Car Yes
* Lot Size: 6970 sq ft lot
* Baths: 2
* Zoning: PD
* Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
* Association Fee: 325.00
* Association Fee Frequency: Quarterly
* Association Fee Requirement: Required
* Attached Garage YN: Yes
* Construction Materials: Block, Stucco, Wood Frame
* Cooling: Central Air
* Country: US
* Direction Faces: Northeast
* Exterior Features: Irrigation System
* Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
* Foundation Details: Slab
* Heating: Central
* Homestead YN: Yes
* Interior Features: Cathedral Ceiling(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
* Lot Size Square Feet: 6774
* Minimum Lease: No Minimum
* Monthly HOA Amount: 108.33
* Parcel Number: 06-24-31-5201-07-540
* Pet Restrictions: See Local County Guidelines.
* Pets Allowed: Breed Restrictions
* Roof: Shingle
* Tax Year: 2018
* Total Acreage: Up to 10889 Sq. Ft.
* Township: 24
* Utilities: Cable Available, Electricity Connected
The experts at Buy Orlando Villas specialize in the representation of Foreign National Citizens in the Buying and Selling of Investment Properties, for Short-Term or Long-Term Rental. With a specific focus of Lifestyle, Resort & Vacation Style properties located in the World's Number One Vacation Destination - Orlando, Florida!
Whether looking for a second home with amenities galore, an income producing property or even mixture of both, we know exactly what guests look for in a vacation rental, so we can identify and advise on the highest-performing and most productive options currently available for the rental market.
We are well versed in the entire process of buying and selling vacation homes in Orlando's most popular communities, and can provide honest and accurate information for every step. From building, furnishing, and renting an individual vacation home to managing an entire property portfolio, our team of experts offer a level of service, knowledge and professional expertise that is second to none.
With up-to-date advice about market trends, sale histories, rental performance statistics, and custom-builds, our guidance is offered to ensure every client's home can be marketed to its full potential and filled with paying guests all year round...