4 bed House/Villa for sale
in FL Polk County Davenport , United States of America
Your FULLY FURNISHED heated pool and spa villa in the sun awaits you! Seller is offering up to $3000 in CLOSING COSTS ASSISTANCE for buyers looking to close on or before 12/31/19. This single family home located in the popular gated community of West Haven in the Hamlets is close to Champions Gate Reunion golf courses Posner Park Mall shops and restaurants! A current short term vacation rental this KEYLESS FRONT DOOR ENTRY 4 bedroom villa boasts TWO MASTER BEDROOMS with private bathrooms two guest rooms with a third bathroom between them and a large west facing pool. Laminate flooring installed 5 years ago and new pool heating system installed in 2016. Sunny living room with a separate formal dining room and a breakfast nook in spacious kitchen. Main master includes garden tub separate shower and walk in closet. Garage has been furnished as a games room with pool table air hockey and table football. Home is move in ready be it a vacation rental or private retreat!
* Property Type: Single Family Home
* Sub Type: Single Family Residence
* Listing Status: Active
* County/Area: Polk County
* Zip Code: 33896
* Year Built: 2005
* Subdivision/Neighborhood: Hamlet At West Haven
* Sq.Ft.: 1,871 sq ft
* Stories: One
* Total Rooms: 3
* Bedrooms: 4
* Full Baths: 3
* Garage: 18x19 2-Car Yes
* Lot Size: 6098 sq ft lot
* Baths: 3
* Pool or Spa: In Ground Private
* Appliances: Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
* Association Fee: 710.00
* Association Fee Frequency: Quarterly
* Association Fee Requirement: Required
* Attached Garage YN: Yes
* Community Features: Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk
* Construction Materials: Block, Stucco
* Cooling: Central Air
* Country: US
* Direction Faces: East
* Exterior Features: Lighting, Sidewalk
* Flooring: Laminate, Tile
* Foundation Details: Slab
* Gated Community: Yes, See Community Features
* Heating: Central
* Interior Features: Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Window Treatments
* Lot Size Square Feet: 5990
* Minimum Lease: 1-7 Days
* Monthly HOA Amount: 236.67
* Parcel Number: 27-26-06-701212-000470
* Parking Features: Driveway
* Pet Restrictions: SEE HOA FOR PET RESTRICTIONS.
* Pets Allowed: Yes
* Roof: Shingle
* Spa Features: In Ground
* Spa YN: Yes
* Tax Year: 2018
* Total Acreage: Up to 10889 Sq. Ft.
* Township: 26
* Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
The experts at Buy Orlando Villas specialize in the representation of Foreign National Citizens in the Buying and Selling of Investment Properties, for Short-Term or Long-Term Rental. With a specific focus of Lifestyle, Resort & Vacation Style properties located in the World's Number One Vacation Destination - Orlando, Florida!
Whether looking for a second home with amenities galore, an income producing property or even mixture of both, we know exactly what guests look for in a vacation rental, so we can identify and advise on the highest-performing and most productive options currently available for the rental market.
We are well versed in the entire process of buying and selling vacation homes in Orlando's most popular communities, and can provide honest and accurate information for every step. From building, furnishing, and renting an individual vacation home to managing an entire property portfolio, our team of experts offer a level of service, knowledge and professional expertise that is second to none.
With up-to-date advice about market trends, sale histories, rental performance statistics, and custom-builds, our guidance is offered to ensure every client's home can be marketed to its full potential and filled with paying guests all year round...