It is located in Solterra Resort with a clubhouse that includes a lazy river and on-site restaurant and bar. Fully furnished townhouse in a resort style community! This home contains an open floor plan and two master suites! It also includes a private heated pool with covered patio area. near Disney World, malls, restaurants and I-4.
* Property Type: Townhouse
* Sub Type: Townhouse
* Listing Status: Active
* County/Area: Polk County
* Zip Code: 33837
* Year Built: 2017
* Subdivision/Neighborhood: Oakmont Twnhms Ph 1
* Sq.Ft.: 2,460 sq ft
* Stories: Two
* Total Rooms: 9
* Bedrooms: 5
* Full Baths: 4
* Lot Size: 5663 sq ft lot
* Baths: 4
* Pool or Spa: Child Safety Fence, Gunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure Private
* Appliances: Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
* Association Fee: 757.00
* Association Fee Frequency: Quarterly
* Association Fee Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool
* Association Fee Requirement: Required
* Building Name Number: 4670
* Community Features: Deed Restrictions, Gated Community
* Construction Materials: Block
* Cooling: Central Air
* Country: US
* Direction Faces: Southwest
* Exterior Features: Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
* Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
* Foundation Details: Slab
* Furnished: Furnished
* Gated Community: Yes, See Community Features
* Heating: Central, Electric
* Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo
* Lot Size Square Feet: 5545
* Minimum Lease: 1-7 Days
* Monthly HOA Amount: 252.33
* Parcel Number: 27-26-10-701303-000660
* Pets Allowed: Yes
* Roof: Tile
* Tax Year: 2018
* Total Acreage: Up to 10889 Sq. Ft.
* Township: 26
* Utilities: Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
The experts at Buy Orlando Villas specialize in the representation of Foreign National Citizens in the Buying and Selling of Investment Properties, for Short-Term or Long-Term Rental. With a specific focus of Lifestyle, Resort & Vacation Style properties located in the World's Number One Vacation Destination - Orlando, Florida!
Whether looking for a second home with amenities galore, an income producing property or even mixture of both, we know exactly what guests look for in a vacation rental, so we can identify and advise on the highest-performing and most productive options currently available for the rental market.
We are well versed in the entire process of buying and selling vacation homes in Orlando's most popular communities, and can provide honest and accurate information for every step. From building, furnishing, and renting an individual vacation home to managing an entire property portfolio, our team of experts offer a level of service, knowledge and professional expertise that is second to none.
With up-to-date advice about market trends, sale histories, rental performance statistics, and custom-builds, our guidance is offered to ensure every client's home can be marketed to its full potential and filled with paying guests all year round...