4 bed House/Villa for sale
in FL Osceola County Kissimmee , United States of America
BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION!!, This beautiful 4 bedrooms 3 1/2 bath home in the Resort style community Trafalgar Villages including a security guard entrance, community clubhouse with pool, spa, fitness center, movie theater, playground and other amenities. Master Suite in the first floor includes dual sink, garden tub and walk in closets, tile floor in kitchen area and all carpet in all the rooms. Granite counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms, very nice enclosed entry, cover lanai, definitely a peaceful neighborhood. Centrally located and close to restaurants, public transportation, shopping centers, hospital, convenience stores and major attractions. Don't miss this good OPPORTUNITY to OWN THIS HOME. Make your offer today!!, HOA fees INCLUDES LAWN MAINTENANCE, GARBAGE PICK UP 6 DAYS A WEEK AND PETS CONTROL.
* Property Type: Single Family Home
* Sub Type: Single Family Residence
* New Construction: Y
* Listing Status: Active
* County/Area: Osceola County
* Zip Code: 34758
* Year Built: 2019
* Subdivision/Neighborhood: Trafalgar Village Ph 03
* Sq.Ft.: 2,363 sq ft
* Stories: Two
* Total Rooms: 14
* Bedrooms: 4
* Full Baths: 3
* Half Baths: 1
* Garage: 20X20 2-Car Yes
* Lot Size: 7405 sq ft lot
* Baths: 4
* Zoning: PD
* Appliances: Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
* Association Amenities: Clubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Recreation Facilities
* Association Fee: 236.00
* Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
* Association Fee Includes: 24-Hour Guard, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Maintenance Grounds, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Security
* Association Fee Requirement: Required
* Builder Name: DAVILA HOMES CONSTRUCTION
* Community Features: Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Sidewalk
* Construction Materials: Block
* Cooling: Central Air
* Country: US
* Direction Faces: West
* Exterior Features: Irrigation System
* Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
* Foundation Details: Slab
* Gated Community: Yes, See Community Features
* Heating: Central
* Interior Features: Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
* Lot Size Square Feet: 7231
* Minimum Lease: 6 Months
* Monthly HOA Amount: 236.00
* Parcel Number: 14-26-28-5253-0001-1080
* Pet Restrictions: Please contact HOA to check Pets restrictions.
* Pets Allowed: Yes
* Property Condition: Completed
* Roof: Shingle
* Tax Year: 2018
* Total Acreage: Up to 10889 Sq. Ft.
* Township: 26
* Utilities: Electricity Available, Public
The experts at Buy Orlando Villas specialize in the representation of Foreign National Citizens in the Buying and Selling of Investment Properties, for Short-Term or Long-Term Rental. With a specific focus of Lifestyle, Resort & Vacation Style properties located in the World's Number One Vacation Destination - Orlando, Florida!
Whether looking for a second home with amenities galore, an income producing property or even mixture of both, we know exactly what guests look for in a vacation rental, so we can identify and advise on the highest-performing and most productive options currently available for the rental market.
We are well versed in the entire process of buying and selling vacation homes in Orlando's most popular communities, and can provide honest and accurate information for every step. From building, furnishing, and renting an individual vacation home to managing an entire property portfolio, our team of experts offer a level of service, knowledge and professional expertise that is second to none.
With up-to-date advice about market trends, sale histories, rental performance statistics, and custom-builds, our guidance is offered to ensure every client's home can be marketed to its full potential and filled with paying guests all year round...