Luxurious vacation home in gated community with recently added new furniture, Management and rentals are in place, an option for guarantee rental program or move in ready for any resident. This home is clean and just perfect as a second home, two en-suite bedrooms the living room overlooks the pool and covered lanai. This is a very clean, crisp home with private swimming pool and converted game room garage.
* Property Type: Single Family Home
* Sub Type: Single Family Residence
* Listing Status: Active
* County/Area: Polk County
* Zip Code: 33896
* Year Built: 2005
* Subdivision/Neighborhood: Hamlet At West Haven
* Sq.Ft.: 1,871 sq ft
* Stories: One
* Total Rooms: 7
* Bedrooms: 4
* Full Baths: 3
* Garage: 19x15 1-Car Yes
* Lot Size: 5663 sq ft lot
* Baths: 3
* Pool or Spa: In Ground Private
* View: City
* Appliances: Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
* Association Fee: 757.00
* Association Fee Frequency: Quarterly
* Association Fee Requirement: Required
* Construction Materials: Block
* Cooling: Central Air
* Country: US
* Direction Faces: East
* Exterior Features: Sidewalk, Sliding Doors
* Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
* Foundation Details: Slab
* Heating: Central
* Interior Features: Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
* Lot Size Square Feet: 5750
* Minimum Lease: 1-7 Days
* Monthly HOA Amount: 252.33
* Parcel Number: 27-26-06-701212-000880
* Roof: Shingle
* Tax Year: 2018
* Total Acreage: Up to 10889 Sq. Ft.
* Township: 26
* Utilities: Cable Available
* Window Features: Blinds
The experts at Buy Orlando Villas specialize in the representation of Foreign National Citizens in the Buying and Selling of Investment Properties, for Short-Term or Long-Term Rental. With a specific focus of Lifestyle, Resort & Vacation Style properties located in the World's Number One Vacation Destination - Orlando, Florida!
Whether looking for a second home with amenities galore, an income producing property or even mixture of both, we know exactly what guests look for in a vacation rental, so we can identify and advise on the highest-performing and most productive options currently available for the rental market.
We are well versed in the entire process of buying and selling vacation homes in Orlando's most popular communities, and can provide honest and accurate information for every step. From building, furnishing, and renting an individual vacation home to managing an entire property portfolio, our team of experts offer a level of service, knowledge and professional expertise that is second to none.
With up-to-date advice about market trends, sale histories, rental performance statistics, and custom-builds, our guidance is offered to ensure every client's home can be marketed to its full potential and filled with paying guests all year round...