6 bed House for sale
in Valencia Valencia , Spain
Superb 6 Bedroom House in Valencia Spain
Euroresales Property iD - 9824523
The number of bedrooms includes 6+, Number of Bathrooms: 4
The property is unfurnished but kitchen appliances included
Private pool 12.5 meters plus Jacuzzi zone inside
The 3 Floors (1 is a separate apartment.) 502 the house, 1700 the plot.
Orange tree valley, the house is top of the hill, fantastic views, also the closest Urbanization to the city (3 minutes)
The property could be used either as a holiday home or as a permanent residence.
A superb opportunity for those interested in owning property in this superb area within Valencia Spain.
Traditional Basque style villa within a privately managed estate, situated on a hillside with spectacular views over valley.
Semi-rural location surrounded by views of orange orchards and pine forests, mountains and valleys, with beaches only a short drive away. Built with all mod-cons, with high quality and hi-tech materials. ideal long-term investment for investors and families alike looking to improve quality of life.
Located just 40 minutes' drive from Valencia international Airport and 1 hour from Alicante international Airport.
Only 3 minutes from one of Spain's coastal towns of Gandia with plenty of shops, bustling nightlife, historical attractions, commercial activities and public services. And just 5 minutes from some of the best beaches on the Mediterranean coast. A short drive to popular coastal cities like Cullera, Denia, Javea, Altea, Calpe, Alfaz del Pi and Benidorm (all of them under 50 minutes).
The property comprises of a total of 500 sq m / 5,380 sq ft. of living space.
The main living area is spread across the ground floor and first floor (380 sq m / 4,090 sq ft.).
Main open plan living area has an open fireplace (75 sq m / 810 sq ft) with access to two covered terraces and floor to ceiling windows with the best views of the valley and hills. it is flooded with light with double aspect windows.
The large kitchen has access leading out to a large covered terrace which is a great space for socialising, relaxing and alfresco dining. Fitted with top of the range Bosch and Grohe appliances and Teka ovens. it has a laundry room and pantry and a fantastic dining room situated beside it.
The spacious master bedroom has an open fireplace, a large dressing room and en-suite bathroom with his and hers sinks, huge multi-function shower and classic style bathtub.
All four large double bedrooms have high vaulted ceilings and are beautifully decorated.
All four bathrooms in the property are fitted with Grohe fixtures and beautifully tiled with traditional designs.
The informal play/music area is a mezzanine with built-in speakers. it can be used as a fifth bedroom.
The lower ground floor (128 sq m / 1,384 sq ft) is currently used as an open plan office. With a separate front entrance, it is ripe for conversion to a (2/3 bed, 2-baths) granny annex or guest accommodation. Great potential as a holiday let or long-term let, with possible rental income of up to 12000 per annum.
? Automated sprinklers in seven zones covering the 1,700 sq m (18,300 sq ft) beautifully manicured, mature garden pine trees and surrounded by cypress hedges providing privacy.
? Child- and dog-friendly enclosed and secure garden. Surrounded by cypress trees with gravel, to prevent bothering non-dog tolerant people.
? Large covered open terraces designed for alfresco dining and barbeques.
? Large private pool (12.5m long) with jacuzzi.
? Car parking space and driveway of 500 sq m / 538 sq ft, with a child-friendly play area (swing set installed).
? Electric front gate made of beautiful iroko wood.
? Outdoor lumber store with 2 tonnes capacity.
The villa was designed and built to last with high spec technical and industrial materials:
* interior walls - Thermic brickwork and insulated with Rockwool.
* Exterior walls - Monolayer rendered, it's water-proofed but breathable, and insulated with Rockwool
* Roof - Extensive Basque style roof design, deeply insulated with 4 layers, supported by steel structure, comprising weight distributed brickwork, tension distributed ironwork, concrete, a waterproof bituminous layer and extruded with 4cm continuous insulation, offering thermic barrier - all beneath the first-class hi-tech ceramic tiles.
* Bathroom and Kitchen using water resistant, glass fibre based, hi-tech plaster boards to avoid any moist deterioration, or impact by water.
* House water piping done in anti-lime, freezing, resistant PPR hi-tech material (Repolen®), to prevent any aging or oxidation issues ever.
* Windows -Hi Tech thermic bridge broken White aluminium profiles-Double-glazed Winter/summer layered, designer windows have added security and privacy, with dual-panel French style shutters externally.
* Mitsubishi inverter