4 bed House/Villa for sale in FL - Polk County - Davenport - United States of America
Very nice property in a gated community with an excellent view to the forest in the back. Pool was resurfaced recently , New roof done in December , AC done 1year ago still under warranty. All the major expenses was redone at this property. Very nice property with a good rental track..
* Property Type: Single Family Home
* Sub Type: Single Family Residence
* Listing Status: Active
* County/Area: Polk County
* Zip Code: 33896
* Year Built: 2002
* Subdivision/Neighborhood: Reserve At Town Center
* Sq.Ft.: 1,731 sq ft
* Stories: One
* Total Rooms: 8
* Bedrooms: 4
* Full Baths: 3
* Garage: 10x18 1-Car Yes
* Lot Size: 5663 sq ft
* Baths: 3
* Pool or Spa: Gunite, Heated, In Ground Private
* Appliances: Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
* Association Fee: 290.00
* Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
* Association Fee Requirement: Required
* Attached Garage YN: Yes
* Construction Materials: Block, Concrete, Stucco
* Cooling: Central Air
* Country: US
* Direction Faces: West
* Exterior Features: Fenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk
* Flooring: Ceramic Tile
* Foundation Details: Slab
* Furnished: Furnished
* Heating: Central, Electric
* Interior Features: High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo
* Lot Size Square Feet: 5541
* Minimum Lease: 1-7 Days
* Monthly HOA Amount: 290.00
* Parcel Number: 27-26-02-701009-000170
* Parking Features: Driveway
* Pets Allowed: Yes
* Roof: Shingle
* Tax Year: 2017
* Total Acreage: Up to 10889 Sq. Ft.
* Township: 26
* Utilities: Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter
The experts at Buy Orlando Villas specialize in the representation of Foreign National Citizens in the Buying and Selling of Investment Properties, for Short-Term or Long-Term Rental. With a specific focus of Lifestyle, Resort & Vacation Style properties located in the World's Number One Vacation Destination - Orlando, Florida!
Whether looking for a second home with amenities galore, an income producing property or even mixture of both, we know exactly what guests look for in a vacation rental, so we can identify and advise on the highest-performing and most productive options currently available for the rental market.
We are well versed in the entire process of buying and selling vacation homes in Orlando's most popular communities, and can provide honest and accurate information for every step. From building, furnishing, and renting an individual vacation home to managing an entire property portfolio, our team of experts offer a level of service, knowledge and professional expertise that is second to none.
With up-to-date advice about market trends, sale histories, rental performance statistics, and custom-builds, our guidance is offered to ensure every client's home can be marketed to its full potential and filled with paying guests all year round...