3 bed Condo for sale
in FL Orange County Orlando , United States of America
Your Orlando condo awaits! Whether you want to reside in this condo or use it as a vacation rental property, you cant go wrong. Just steps away from the resort amenities and shops nearby.
* Property Type: Condo
* Sub Type: Condo - Hotel
* Listing Status: Active
* County/Area: Orange County
* Zip Code: 32821
* Year Built: 2007
* Subdivision/Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista Residence Village I
* Sq.Ft.: 1,231 sq ft
* Stories: Three Or More
* Total Rooms: 5
* Bedrooms: 3
* Full Baths: 2
* Lot Size: 1307 sq ft lot
* Baths: 2
* Zoning: P-D
* Appliances: Disposal, Dryer, Range, Washer
* Association Fee: 531.00
* Association Fee Frequency: Monthly
* Association Fee Requirement: Required
* Building Elevator YN: Yes
* Community Features: Deed Restrictions, Fitness, Pool
* Construction Materials: Stucco
* Cooling: Central Air
* Country: US
* Exterior Features: Balcony, Lighting
* Floor Number: 2
* Flooring: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
* Foundation Details: Slab, Stilt/On Piling
* Heating: Central
* Interior Features: Living Room/Dining Room Combo
* Lot Size Square Feet: 1231
* Minimum Lease: 1-7 Days
* Monthly HOA Amount: 531.00
* Parcel Number: 35-24-28-4356-02-701
* Pets Allowed: Yes
* Roof: Membrane
* Stories Total: 8
* Tax Year: 2018
* Total Acreage: Up to 10889 Sq. Ft.
* Township: 24
* Utilities: Electricity Connected, Underground Utilities
The experts at Buy Orlando Villas specialize in the representation of Foreign National Citizens in the Buying and Selling of Investment Properties, for Short-Term or Long-Term Rental. With a specific focus of Lifestyle, Resort & Vacation Style properties located in the World's Number One Vacation Destination - Orlando, Florida!
Whether looking for a second home with amenities galore, an income producing property or even mixture of both, we know exactly what guests look for in a vacation rental, so we can identify and advise on the highest-performing and most productive options currently available for the rental market.
We are well versed in the entire process of buying and selling vacation homes in Orlando's most popular communities, and can provide honest and accurate information for every step. From building, furnishing, and renting an individual vacation home to managing an entire property portfolio, our team of experts offer a level of service, knowledge and professional expertise that is second to none.
With up-to-date advice about market trends, sale histories, rental performance statistics, and custom-builds, our guidance is offered to ensure every client's home can be marketed to its full potential and filled with paying guests all year round...