Porto Cheli is a very prestigious and famous place in Greece. it is also called Greek Monaco. Russian oligarchs have chosen this place, this area was chosen by the family of the former King of Greece Constantine ii, the present King of the Netherlands Willem-Alexander bought his own Sumner residence here.Detached Villa for sale in Porto Cheli, Greece
This modern, airy villa is at the final stages of construction and is offered freehold on a large 1000 sqm plot.
The villa is located close to the sea, in Porto Cheli, one of the most beautiful and sought-after locations of Greece, on the east side of the Peloponnese. The property offers generous accommodation with a total of 285 sqm (and an additional building allowance of 240 sqm) arranged as follows: Ground level (raised due to ground inclination)
Main entrance to the house leads to large open plan living-dining area and kitchen, a guest WC and storage.
Large patio doors on two sides let in plenty of natural light.
A stone fireplace provides the focus for a comfortable sitting area.
Stairs lead to:
Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and dressing room.
2 more double bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
All bedrooms has tall beamed ceiling, built-in wardrobes, private balcony with sea views and the same beautiful marble floor as the rest of the house.
A large covered veranda at the rear of the villa, provides all-weather shelter.
Lower ground floor
indoor parking for two cars plus two flexible spaces/ rooms with kitchen and bathroom that can be playroom, storage or occasional accommodation for guests.
- Stylish, practical kitchen with white gloss units and quality built in appliances
- Fireplace in the living room with back boiler connected to central heating
- Solar panels for hot water and central heating (from March, the sun is usually the only source needed to heat the house)
- High standard thermal insulation in walls and ceilings
- Aluminium double glazed windows and patio doors
- Latest technology of electrical windows and doors with remote use
- Security alarm
- Satellite tv
- internet cable in each room
- Marble floors
- independent under-floor heating
- Latest technology air conditioning with fan-coils
- High ceilings and exposed beams in top floor
- integral garage/ storage
- 2 flexible-use rooms next to the garage plus kitchen and shower room
- Large garden
The villa is only 250 meters from the beach.
A well laid path leads to the nearest beach.
Several more beaches are within easy reach by car.
Selling Price: 650,000 euro - as is
Buyers can complete the works to their taste and needs, working with the architect that has overseen the building from the beginning.
The estimated amount needed to complete works is 50, to 000 (depending on finishes) and time needed approximately 3 months
Easy access to/ from Athens by road (185 km) by car (2.5 hours) or bus (3 hours).
Also by hydrofoil from Porto Heli to Piraeus (2-2.5 hours).
From Piraeus, connection to Athens airport by metro or taxi.
Naflpio is approximately an hour away (68 km).
5 km from the port of Porto Heli (Flying Dolphins to Piraeus).
1.2 km from the port of Costa (ferry boats to nearby islands)
There is private aerodrome for small planes and helicopters.