5 bed Villa for sale
in Aquitaine Dordogne Lalinde , France
A modern house dating from 1986 with around 200m2 of living space on one floor which includes a separate apartment, a large basement of around 80 m2 with garage, workshop and games room, a veranda (15m2), a pool (10m x 4m), an open fronted barn (100 m2), a wooden summer house, a large parking area, all set in mature enclosed grounds of around 4844 m2 (just over an acre) just outside the pretty riverside market town of Lalinde (24150) in the Dordogne.
- 4844 m2 of landscaped and enclosed grounds
-200 m2 of living space on one floor which includes a separate apartment
- a spacious basement with garage for two cars, a workshop area (40 m2) and large games room (40 m2)
- gas-fired central heating, open fireplace in the living room
- fully insulated roof, double glazing throughout
- septic tank drainage (conform)
- a east-facing veranda leading to outside terrace and barbecue area
- a chlorine-filtered pool with paving stone surround and roman steps (10m x 4m), enclosed
- a wooden summer house used as a pool changing room
- a very large open-fronted barn (100 m2 approx.)
- landscaped garden with small wood
- ADSL, WIFI
- DPE (energy rating) « C », GES (gaz emissions) « A »
The House :
Ground floor - main house (164 m2 approximately):
- a west-facing central entrance hall with tiled floor (9,6 m2)
- a large living/dining room with tiled floor, open fireplace, exposed ceiling beams, French windows leading to the west-facing terrace (46 m2)
- a newly fitted modern kitchen with tiled floor leading to the east-facing veranda and adjoining laundry room (15,5 m2)
- three spacious bedrooms with carpeted floors (14,4m2, 13,8m2, 12,5m2)
- a large family bathroom with large shower, 2 washbasins and wc, tiled floor, east-facing window (8,5m2)
- a separate loo with washbasin and west-facing window (1,5 m2)
- an east-facing veranda leading to a terrace and on to the pool area (15 m2)
- a spacious laundry and utility room with double sink and large east-facing window (15m2)
- an inside staircase leading down to the basement and garage area
Ground floor - separate apartment (36 m2 approx.)* :
- a living room with kitchenette, dining area, tiled floor and door to east-facing terrace (14,20 m2)
- a main bedroom with French windows leading to the west terrace, tiled floor (13,30 m2)
- a shower room with shower, washbasin and wc (3m2)
- a children's bedroom with bunk beds (5,8 m2)
*this apartment could be used for B&B, small gite or a granny flat.
Lower ground floor basement (80 m2 approximately) :
- a west-facing entrance into the double garage and workshop area (40 m2)
- a large games room (40 m2)
Outside, to the north of the house is the enclosed pool area with chlorine-filtered pool and roman steps (10m x 4m) and a wooden summer house. Also in the grounds is a very large open barn of around 100 m2 of surface area, cleverly concealed by mature trees.
Opposite the house on the east side is a small outbuilding housing wood for the fire and a built-in barbecue.
Around the house are the grounds, a mix of grass and flowering shrubs and mature trees, some fruit trees (cherry, apple, plum, pear, vine) with mature hedges on the boundary. To the front of the house is a large shaded parking area for a number of cars. The grounds are completely enclosed and well maintained.
This is a spacious property in excellent condition with a pretty garden and small wood, only 2,5 km to all shops and services in Lalinde which is half-way between Sarlat and Bergerac and only 30 minutes to the airport. Ideal as a primary home with all modern comforts or as a holiday home in a popular tourist area, close to all the famous sights of the Perigord.